Saturday, May 26, 2012

Divine Appointments

Learning, growing, trying new things.

I have found myself in many uncomfortable situations lately. Situations where my "go with the flow, flexible" attributes seems to go out the window and cease to exist. Those moments where all I want to do is run, get out of there, be comfortable again.

Yet, life isn't meant to be comfortable. It is not all suppose to be soft and delicate and everything that I want it to be. Tho so often I find myself asking God to deliver me from these scary places.

Then I remember... I've been praying for Divine Appointments. I have experienced more in one week then ever before what it feels like to place myself in "one of those situations where complete reliance on God is needed to bring me thru it." It is only after realizing that God has brought me to it and that He will bring me out of it that I am able to seek the Spirit and ask Him into my heart and soul and speak through me.

God is working in my life and new chapter has begun. I don't know what lies ahead, but I do know this is again, a time of great new growth. All for the honor, and glory and praise to almighty God now and forever more. Amen,

"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment