Saturday, January 19, 2013

Time Gone By....

It is hard to fathom that it is already January 19. I mean it is even hard to grasp that it is 2013. I think I left my mind somewhere in 2012. Here I have been thinking that I am doing so well with charting 2013 on my work things, to realize that nope, that is not what has been happening. Ooops.

Already one week into the semester. I have all my homework done for this upcoming week, except for some reading--that I am s t i l l waiting for the book to come in. I will talk with them on Monday and see what's up with that!

I have such a desire to simplify. simplify. simplify. I was doing so well on my month break from school ... then what happened? I wish I knew.





I have been so incredibly inspired by so many wondering people around me lately. I am so encouraged by the beauty and wonderfulness that surrounds me. I am just blown away in such a magnificent way to be blessed with such beautiful people. My life is full and rich.

I want to appreciated each and every individual in such a unique way. I want to take the time and spell out to each and every person just how much they have impacted and influenced my life. So often I fail to even show genuine appreciation to those in my life. One of the things I strive to do this year as I have been seeking to work on for some time, is to be more intentional, to honestly share my love for others with them, to love more, love deeper. I realize with this can come hurt and rejection. But I want to love as Christ loves. It is not me that is being rejected.

I am excited for what lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment