Wednesday, October 7, 2015

What about Earth

There is a type of person in this world that is never happy. They complain about everything. They complain and then make change happen. Then, even when what they were complaining about has come to pass .. they complain even more about the new normal.




I have encountered people in this world who are like that. They are quick to tell me not to burn bridges. They try to say that they have lived enough life to understand people. They try to play it off like they have accumulated enough wisdom and more wisdom and that because of their age and experiences, they are right and everyone else is wrong.




Please don't misinterpret this. Age can bring about wisdom. Some people have a greater sense than others of intuition. There are some people that the bridge should not be burnt, albeit disagreements and hurts and pain.




Discernment is a key component to life. To discern what to say and when, to discern what to do and when or even why.




Lately I have had many interactions with really bitter people.


Just seeing the whole world in disarray, it pains me. The division among people physically, mentally and emotionally pains me. I wish we all had a common ground. Even when we have the common ground of Jesus, I feel there is always division because now we are looking at rules and every has their own interpretation of the Sacred Scriptures.




"In the morning, when I rise

† Give me Jesus. †
† Give me Jesus, †
† Give me Jesus. †
You can have all this world,
 † Just give me Jesus. †

No comments:

Post a Comment