Saturday, September 22, 2012

Shed Some Light on That

That moment when I should be doing homework and studying but instead I use the grand opportunity to blog? Yes, that one.

It really isn't even all that difficult. Except that I have 3 test coming up on Thursday and I have to actually memorize my definitions and art significances. As well as memorize spelling for Epithelial and Connective tissues. I don't think it will fly to write "The first one that starts with 'A'" or "The Ha..or is is Hy one" or "the tissue that is dense" or even "the tissues that looks like chicken wire."

I should take the time to actually learn this, right? I am quite pleased that I actually know that much! I am quite happy at the amount of information that has been retained! God continually blesses me with an understanding and I couldn't be happier. I just need to continue to study. :) And trust in Him!

So here I am at starbucks. I've been sitting here for an hour and have already been quite productive. I know know more about Bill Clinton then I knew 2 hours ago! [The j o y of Public Speaking class?]

I look outside the window and see such a glorious view. Lately I have been so utterly fascinated by the clouds, the skies that God so magnificently displays for us. Such a beauty to behold!

The small things in life are what I want to enjoy, embrace! Taking time to stop and smell the roses.

Last night I was so very blessed to go up to my friend's family cottage. I've been there before on a personal retreat, but this time it was for 22 highschool seniors on retreat and they needed women chaperones. What a blessing of an experience. I got to witness the generosity and love of such a Godly family pour into the lives of 22 high-schoolers. It is an example that I want to live up to.

We all have those people in our life who shine the light of Christ, fan our flame for the Lord, inspire us, motivate us, encourage us to be better people. I have such wonderful people in my life. I pray that God works thru me in such a way and uses me as an instrument to bring others close to HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment