Saturday, April 14, 2012

Good Times

How honored I am to experience God's hand at work not only in my life, but the lives of those who are near and dear to me.

How blessed I am to have those near and dear to me whom I call friend ... sister ... brother.


I feel so very undeserving to have such beautiful people in my life. I am so blessed and I thank God for you all daily.

So many of these friendships that I have, I hope and pray last a lifetime and beyond. How wonderful it would be to be grandmas together sitting on each other's front porch bragging about our grand babies and beyond. Just those small joys in life.

There are many people in my life that while I don't spend time with on a daily or weekly or even monthly bases, but I still count them among my closest friends.

Life is really good --beyond good-- in the present moment.

For the first 21 years of my life, I never really had any "close friends" or any friends for that matter. Here I am ten months later and I don't have enough fingers and toes to count all the people who are my friend, my sisters and brothers in Christ!

Never would I have ever imagined that I would be where I am today. I am so thankful that God knows exactly what I need and continues to bless me richly.

I am so excited to see what else God will bless me with and to see what else He blesses y'all with! How absolutely privileged I am to be on this walk of life with you all. I love you all so very muchly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment