Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Your story-- the power in a testimony

I have once again found myself spending a portion of the afternoon searching testimonies on vimeo.com.

There is just something so powerful beyond words that sparks a flame within me. As I have been confiding in people recently, sharing some of my past, some innermost thoughts, desires, feelings, hardships, just where I've been and where I am headed.... there have been moments when I've felt alone. Where I have felt that I am the only person on the face of this planet who feels as I feel, that no one could possibly have done things worse then I've done, that even though I have come to know Jesus my past is still a looming dark cloud over my head. I continue to find these all to be lies of the enemy, yet they are a constant re-occurrence.

Listening, watching, experiencing these testimonies gives me a hope beyond all other hope. It gives me a peace that surpasses all understanding. It encourages me to continue to press onward for Christ and shine the light of Christ wherever I go, whomever I am with!

We can all relate on a certain level with another. We can all learn from another. We all have some kind of impact on at least one other human being in this world.

What is your story? Where have you been? It will touch at least someone. So why wait to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment