Monday, April 23, 2012

Different Me; or Not?

Less is more ... or so I've been told.
But to what extent? To what degree? In all things, or only in some?

When I sit to down to blog, I always feel that I need to have this long extravagant post frilled with big words and repeated words and large groups of words to get my point across.

Then I read a fellow blogger's post on a something and it is ever so simple... ever so delicate... yet clearly gets the point across.

I also have to sit back and re-evaluate who I am in the real world. I don't want to paint this picture online of who I am not but want to be. No. Rather, I want to be me. So, in the real world, you get me; the girl who attempts to get the point across (and may I add, typically succeeds ... yes friends?? ) with huge run on sentences with an over use of adverbs and adjectives as well as those made up words that I do like to throw in every now and again .. or all the time.

So, while my mind still struggles with wanting to be like others, my heart is quite content with being perfectly me--the woman that God continues to mold and sculpt and shape to mirror His perfect image. <3

Write (and read) on fellow Bloggers (and friends!)!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment