Monday, June 25, 2012

-sigh-

It is amazing the correlation... when I lack in my relationship with God, earthy relationships suffer. But when I am seeking to strengthen my relationship with God, my earthy relationships flourish.

Setting boundaries, opening up, sharing the good and the bad in my life, communication, confrontation, forgiveness, love, loyalty, trusting, trust-worthy, dependable, merciful, generous....

My life feels as though it is shambles right now. Everything seems to be a struggle. Just trying to take it one day at a time and constantly strive to lay every. single. thing down at the foot of the cross.

I haven't been in the mood to talk lately. Just don't feel like opening up and trying to figure out what is happening internally. The result of this is that friendships, relationships, communication is lacking and suffering majorly. But then again, it all starts with God. Perhaps I need to open up more to God and try harder to surrender my life to Him.

Then again, maybe this is just the hormones talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment