Thursday, October 20, 2011

If God is for me, then who can be against me?

Patience. Patience to do the will of God. Too often I feel as though I need to rush through life. What am I racing towards? I am running this race with no goal in sight. Running for the sake of running. In doing that, I find myself getting worn out way to fast, and for no reason what so ever.

I ask God to help me to do His Will. I ask God to help me to be the person that He wants me to be. I can strive for so many things in life, but I am only going to find ultimate fulfillment when I acknowledge Him as my source of all good and strive to have Him as the center of my daily life.

There is such freedom in having God as my center. There is such freedom in doing as He has willed for me.

I now have purpose. I run to God. I run to Him who has open arms, calling my name, waiting for me to place everything I have, everything I am, into His loving embrace. I trust in God. I trust that my every need is taken care of by my Heavenly Father. He alone will direct my every path. I have faith that I will hear His voice and harden not my heart.

I life for Christ! My cornerstone has been built upon a firm foundation in God! I continue to seek to have a relationship with my Lord, my God!


"For when the way is rough, your patience has a chance to grow. So let it grow, and don't try to squirm out of your problems. For when your patience is finally in full bloom, then you will be ready for anything, strong in character, full and complete." James 1:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment