Thursday, October 27, 2011

A love beyond words

A love that is patient,

A love that is kind,

A love that is so freeing,

It is a love that will never bind.



A love that lasts,

A love that is true,

A love that never dies,

But it is love that died for me and for you.  



A love that is a gift,

A love that cannot be repaid,

It was Jesus’ lost life,

Thru this love we are saved.



This love from God,

Is such an unconditional gift;

It is in moments of feeling down,

That God’s love gives me a lift.



Without Jesus’ shed blood,

I don’t know where I would be,

But with this ultimate sacrifice,

I am loved for being me.



There are no limits,

No expiration dates on His love,

It is always there,

Showering down from above.



In moments of weakness,

I turn to God, my Lord,

And open my Bible,

Which is my trusty sword.



I ask God for guidance,

To help me through the day,

To fill in the blanks,

When words are too inadequate to say.



I thank God everyday

For taking care of my needs,

And strive to imitate Christ,

By my words, actions and deeds.



I am a daughter of God,

A child of light,

God is my Father,

Whom I cling to ever so tight.



No matter what trials

Come my way,

In God’s loving arms,

Is where I will forever stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment