Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It is that time of year again. Another semester of college has begun. Yet this semester, after only the first day, has been wrought with trial, decisions, and other odds and ends. The latest is that one of my classes may be too far advanced for me. Must learn a little more about Anatomy and Physiology before I attempt to take this class. First goal: talk to my professor in the morning to determine if I stay or drop. I would be content having an extremely light load this semester. The only downside that I can see is that instead of graduating in April/May I would graduate mid-June so I have time to squeeze these missed credits in.

How absolutely relieved I am to know that God has already gone before me. That He knew this would happen. That He already knows what is going to happen. I can talk about what I want, what would be nice, and all that, but ultimately, when left to my own accord, it is nothing but a disaster. I need God. I need to surrender my own wants and desires to do what He wants me to do.

Until next time. :)
-Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment